ONE: New S. Korea to N. Vietnam Service
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has announced details of the new Korea Haiphong Express (KHX) service. Connecting North Vietnam, South Korea and South China, the new KHX service offers improved service coverage and comprehensive port connections for ONE’s valued customers.
The KHX service, which will be the first within ONE’s network to call Incheon, will provide shippers direct and fast coverage from North Vietnam to South Korea and South China to Incheon.
The KHX service coverage, an addition to ONE’s current Japan Vietnam Haiphong (JVH) service which connects Japan, South Korea and Taiwan to Haiphong, is an enhancement to ONE’s Intra-Asia Haiphong service network.
KHX and JVH rotation as follows:
- Korea Haiphong Express (KHX)
- Incheon – Pusan – Hong Kong – Haiphong – Shekou – Incheon
- Japan Vietnam Haiphong Service (JVH)
- Yokohama – Tokyo – Shimizu – Nagoya – Kobe – Moji – Hakata – Pusan – Keelung – Kaohsiung –
- Haiphong – Kaohsiung – Yokohama
The new KHX service is scheduled to begin from January 2020. ONE is continuously enhancing our solutions for the Intra-Asia market, providing valued customers with excellent, reliable, efficient, and comprehensive services.